Sunday, May 9, 2010

Speaking Engagements

Many of you know that I speak around the county regularly. Frequently I speak in “closed admittance” (university classes or company settings) to which I can’t invite anyone. I am exceptionally happy to speaking at two events in the near future to which I can invite you.

The first is on Friday, May 14 at the 7th annual Project Management Institute Conference in San Diego. I’ll be speaking from 9 am to 10 am, with other professionals on topics that are central to project management. Find out more about this fantastic conference at the PMI conference page.

Also, I will be speaking at the professional development meeting for the San Diego chapter of the APICS organization (the Association for Operations Management) on June 16 at 5:30 pm. You can find out more about this meeting and organization at the APICS meetings page their meetings page.

Both of these organizations are full of the kind of people we like to be around; people that want to improve themselves and their businesses, that strive for excellence, and get better results. I feel fortunate every time I am around them.

Insist on great business results! Go to Pathfinder Communication

No comments: